Saturday, March 29, 2014

Trying to Keep Up

Another post to make up for the lack of them for the last few weeks! So much has happened that it's been difficult finding the time to make videos and post updates. Alas, Spring Break is upon us and I finally have the hours and minutes on my side. So I shall indulge you all with less words and more videos. Hopefully, the pictures and clips speak for themselves the experience I have had here in Abu Dhabi. There has been some bumps along the journey but it's been mostly great if not awesome! Being placed at a school where you feel comfortable, welcomed, and supported does make all the difference in the world. The kids have been manageable and I must admit I'm beginning to adore them, more on some days than others, but I do enjoy working with them overall thus far! I pray that things continue to go smoothly into & throughout the next and final trimester.




No comments:

Post a Comment