Monday, July 7, 2014

Things Are Looking Up! Yup!

My heart is pounding so hard it can burst out of my chest.  Today is Monday, the 7th of July, and I'm only 3 days away from the last day of school for teachers and 6 days from putting my feet on American soil once more!  My mood swings have been going out of control in the last few months but lately it's mostly been on the upside.  Keeping myself busy and building foundations to solid friendships have been tremendously helpful - hanging out and catching up with people, hosting movie nights at my place, painting the town with friends throughout the weekend, celebrating birthdays, having one too many bubblies over fabulous brunches, getting pampered at salons, watching World Cup matches at various venues in Abu Dhabi & Dubai, and trying out new restaurants are just some of the many things that have occupied my social calendar. 







Knowing that I have devoted followers of this blog and Youtube videos have also encouraged me to stay upbeat and positive on my AD journey despite the fact that I haven't updated them as often as I would like to.  Anyways, here is another video for your viewing pleasure!  The next time I update this, I'll probably be on Stateside! Woohoo!  Even though I'm having a lot of fun here and little parts of me are beginning to make AD my new home, 'Merica is where my heart's at.  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment